jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2016

Catch in fire!!!!

Warning Warning!! Read this before your phone explodes.

Phone industry giant in problems, Samsung published a global warning about its phone Galaxy Note 7 because in different parts of the world  a lot of this phones are presenting huge problem with their batteries bursting in flames and this have created a big discussion about quality and safety of electronics devices.


Samsung takes hands on this problem and started taking all the phones back to keep consumers safe and engineers are trying to search what is going on, but for the moment this problem is making the company lose a lot of money, exactly 2,5 million until now.



After knowing this, What do you think about quality and safety on electronic devices?

Let us know if you have had problems with other devices in the past.

10 comentarios:

  1. Is terrible how a company so big like Samsung starts selling these devices without checking if they are safe first. Huge mistakes like this give competitors advantage.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have never had problems like this and I think it is very good that Samsung is taking responsibility of this mistake that is threatening costumer's life.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. it is something that doesn't happen to Samsung, but this time happened and damaged its image in the market. Nice, roulette man

    ResponderBorrar
  4. very interesting and very good warning must be very careful with the new technology and more if this hurts our health

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I don't feel safe with this brand, I think the company has to make a big efforce to recover your position!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Many thanks for the interesting information, I think this company should take care of its image, because personally I have always preferred the apple brand and after this news I will continue to prefer the quality of apple

    ResponderBorrar
  7. it's great! I should not worry because I have iphone but if the information by relatives is valuable if they use it, thanks

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I think the quality of the cell phones manufactured by samsung is good, only this time they had mainly logistical problems, but they are errors that can be fixed. Although a brand with samsung should not make these mistakes.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Well I think it is one of the consequences of technological advances, they have never been safe. What is really news is that the company involved is Samsung.

    ResponderBorrar